Arrange for the Design and Approvals....
The next step is looking after the whole approval process and now the fun begins...
- Traditionally you will go to council with a DA application that can take months
- In the process, you can easily trigger major “non-compliance” upgrades that can add massive additional costs to the project costs
- There are often conditions as part of the DA approval that will require even more time and capital investment to comply with
- You may well be tied to very low occupancy numbers based on limitations in the base building infrastructure
- What if after 3-4 months waiting, the answer is no!
Even if the site is already 9b approved, more often than not you are going to want to make some changes to suit your specific requirements.
Also, has the space and approvals been optimised to the maximum occupancy numbers?
So imagine if there is a better way!